Air Handling Systems From Price TWA
Our vision is to be the UK’s leading supplier of ventilation and heating products into the construction industry. To achieve this:
- Quality of product and service excellence will always be paramount;
- We will be recognised by the industry for our design and manufacture of products and intergrated systems;
- Every customer has individual needs, we will always acknowledge this and be flexible to meet those needs;
- We will maintain good relationships with our suppliers and always seek to source quality products and services;
- Our people will be knowledgeable, well motivated and focussed on our business objectives;
- Our approach will be to always present a professional and cohesive company;
- We are very proud of our company and that pride will show through in everything we do;
- We will constantly strive to be the best, and acknowledged as the best;
- We will deliver growth and profitability.
Price TWA was formed in 2008 following the merger of two leading heating and ventilation businesses in the UK – Price Technical and TWA.
Price Technical was formed in 1997 by our Managing Director, Stephen Price, supplying high quality heating and ventilation systems and components. In 2003 TWA Panels was launched, the business focusing specifically on radiant heating.
These two companies traded successfully but independently until their merger in 2008 – the combined business established to provide customers with the widest range of products to meet their heating and ventilation needs.Download Company Brochure