20 Feb 2017
Contemporary buildings are often designed with large glass areas that increase natural light and provide a connection with the surrounding environment. Although aesthetically pleasing, consideration to combat condensation and downdrafts are important, especially when space for heating products is limited.
We offer Natural convection and fan assisted trench heaters that operate at low power, with efficient outputs, that ensure condensation and downdraughts are eliminated.
A large variety of grille covers are available, including coloured aluminium, stainless steel and beech or oak in stained or natural wood finish.
There are many benefits including:
- Wide range of types and dimensions
- Maximum coverage of the heat exchanger by fan rotors
- Continuous control of trench heaters with fans
- Silent operation
- Very low working voltage
- Low energy consumption
- Use in low-temperature systems and heat-pump systems
- Easy implementation in the BMS systems
- The grille constitutes the final design – invisible internal components
For further information on our full range of radiant panels visit our dedicated page where you can download our brochure or for individual datasheets click on the appropriate link below: